Re: [tlug] wiki

Josh Glover wrote:
> I think that a DB is actually easier to manage, since it gives you a
> standard interface (SQL).

Shell and vi/emacs/whatever_editor are (IMHO) easier.

But this should be the administrator's choice.
What about backups, manual reverts, etc???

If I went to manage a small wiki, I would certainly choose a
file/text-based one, not a database. Just because I am lazy,
and also I would be happy if anybody could take it over.

But I will not manage TLUG's wiki, so the (future) administrator
choice will be mine :-)

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)