Re: [tlug] GPLv3 Conference

On 11/17/06, Birkir A. Barkarson <birkirb@example.com> wrote:
I'd love to be there and help but I am not sure I can get time off work.
Assuming I could, would I need to bring a machine to do this or what?
(don't have a laptop readily available at the moment).

BAB

Hello,

I'm not sure if there will be a machine provided. However, I will be
taking my laptop and I have a spare that you could borrow for the day.

As for your time off present the argument as "professional development" :-)

Regards, Keith