[tlug] download files from cellphone

Hello all,
I have a little problem with my cellphone.
It's a toshiba W45T
I wanted to download files from there, like photos,
but it seems that it's only made for windows...
I already searched on internet how to do... but some
few websites i found are in japanese... and i'm really
very beginner in japanese, so i don't understand these
all...
can you help me please?
i thank you for your help.

Regards,