Re: [tlug] Text recommendations for AJAX, Javascript, and CSS

On 11/17/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
I'm looking for recommendations for texts in Japanese on AJAX,
Javascript, and CSS.  XHTML, too, come to think of it.  They should be
accessible to beginners, but be accurate and reasonably comprehensive
so that they can serve as references in practical work.

For CSS reference (not for learning), I always use www.htmlhelp.com's cascading style sheets guide [1], especially the CSS properties classified by use [2]. There is also a japanese version [3,4].

It also has an HTML reference, the most useful to me being the
organizational list of all elements [5,6]

I'm not sure if it is accessible to beginners, but it is accurate and
comprehensive (for HTML 4 and CSS 1).

Evan

[1] http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/
[2] http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/properties.html