Re: [tlug] Friday C&C Warning: New Search Engine

On 11/17/06, Zev Blut <zb@example.com> wrote:
Here is a new search engine or at least a new interface to one.

http://www.missdewey.com

It needs flash 8, so that may prevent some of you from using it.

I recommend doing a few searches and then work up to this one:

"Windows Vista"

You may need to reenter this search if the "good" response did not
happen. Also, this is even better when you make sure to look at the
copyright statements at the bottom of the page ;-)

A few more to enjoy are :

* "ghetto"
* "sushi"

Cheers,
Zev

She got upset with me when I asked "How old are you?"

Regards, Keith