Re: [tlug] 2GB miniSD card and 1024-byte sectors - cannot mount

2GB SD/miniSD is risky to use nowaday. Some devices like Digital
Camera, MP3 player, and Zaurus are unsupported it.

It is a firmware issue, so you need to use supported gadget.

I also have 2GB SD, and SL-C3x00 don't support it... The problem is
come from XScale's SD controller issue.
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok@example.com