Re: [tlug] antispam tricks

Hi Botond

> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:11:28 -0800 (PST)
> Gerald Naughton <naughton123@example.com> wrote:
>
> > But for emails from Countries that I know that I
> won`t
> > get from , I use
> > http://www.blackholes.us/zones/countries/
> I have been using this for a while but had to
> disable it because of the
> frequent dns query timeouts on their server made my
> spamd timeout.
I use the raw IPs from above and put them in Postfix
access file and reject them.
So there is no DNS lookup at all

You could do the same with IPtables (which i plan
to do next in my firewall)

> BTW, does anyone use the exim + sa-exim + spamd
> combo here? My problem is
> that sa-exim lets spam through if spamd times out.

can`t help you here

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre