RE : Re: [tlug] quick 日本語 question

--- Ian MacLean <imaclean@example.com> wrote :

> On 11/16/06, Edward Middleton
> <edward@example.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ian MacLean wrote:
> > > I've just had a discussion with our new doc
> translator and I curious
> > > as to the best translation for configure as in
> "configure a mail server"
> > > which is better for that case : ¹½À®¤¹¤ë or
> ÀßÄꤹ¤ë
> > > ÀßÄê seems to imply you're doing it for the
> first time - as in setting
> > > up a new server but not always. Thoughts ?
> > Not a native speaker but I would probably use
> ÀßÄꤹ¤ë
>

> thanks everyone. It looks like ÀßÄꤹ¤ë is the way
> to go.
> > --

Hello all,
about translating, you can use too some automatic
translators at websites, like
http://www.systran.fr/index.html
or http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
on systran, you can convert 150 words from japanese to
english, and on google as much you want :)
but after some tests, systran seems to be a little
more accurate than google...
even this, i think someone should read after the
translation for be sure that sentences have the right
meaning.

Regards,

Chris