Re: [tlug] Help!

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 08:29:32AM +0900, Henri Honda wrote:

> I need a little help.  Hope someone can help!

	I don't mean to sound rude but could you please post a summary
of your problem in your email subject?   When I see something like 'Help!'
I have no idea if:
1. You've fallen and you can't get up
2. The building you're currently standing in is burning and you're stuck
3. The Internet is down
4. You're having some Linux problems
5. You're having a specific probem with a program called kstartupconfig

> I tried to boot into Kanotix Linux and got this message:
>
>    COULD NOT START KSTARTUPCONFIG.  CHECK YOUR INSTALLATION
>
> Has anyone had this or a similiar problem??  Can't figure out how to

	No.  I've never heard of kanotix, either.

> check the installation
> since I can't get into Kanotix.

Maybe this thread might help:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=328302