Re: RE : Re: [tlug] wiki

On 16/11/06, Romans Malinovskis <romaninsh@example.com> wrote:

> but maybe you already choosed to use MediaWiki...so, it's as you mean
> i'm sure you'll do the best for Tlug.

If you guys choose MediaWiki, i could write a simple authenticator
script for apache, which will add external restrictions based on
usernames and page names.

Yes, we will need that.

The reasons that I am so much in favour of MediaWiki is that:

1. I know the markup, and expect that many TLUGgers do as well.
2. Support for, well, media. :) Uploads and such.
3. Widely used, so when we have a problem, it should be Googleable.

-Josh