Re: [tlug] Binary Hack

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 06:08:00PM +0900, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:
> On 2006/11/13, at 13:20, Al Hoang wrote:
>
> >	As for closer things, I'll stop by the bookstore and pick up the
> >Hacks book today on the way home.  Hopefully, it's easy to find.
>
> No, it's not. I went to Yaesu Book Centre (near Tengu where we used
> to have Nomikai a while ago),
> and the shop was still thinking whether programming or computer in
> general to put.

	I combed through the local bookstore in Shin-yokohama last evening that
has a pretty decent collection of technical books (in Japanese) and Binary
Hacks was nowhere to be found unfortunately.

	So I guess, I'll order a copy via Amazon soon.  If possible
it'd be really great to have that sponsor TLUG link somewhere, even that
wiki of ours ;)

Alain