Re: [tlug] about meetings

Hi,

I would like to ad:
I think the member page should be sort of dynamic in a way that we could change our own profile.

Eric.

leon calvaud wrote:
Hello all,
i thought about Tlug website, and asked me about one : for people who couldn't be at monthly meeting, they don't know about what happened on this...
but maybe they want to know too what happened at meeting, maybe they want ask some questions about some subjects....
so why not have a page on the site that talks about past meetings (unlike now, that links to instruction page before meeting), that shows maybe a small report with some photos about meeting, and link to a forum, or a part of website where people can debate some points about this meeting.
until now it's only an idea, please feel free to say me your meaning about this idea
I thank you

Chris