Re: [tlug] Binary Hack

On 13/11/06, NOKUBI Takatsugu <knok@example.com> wrote:

I am one of the contributers of the book. #3 hack is the my part.

Nice! :)

Just out of curiousity, how many O'Reilly authors and/or translators
do we have on the list?

I know of:

1. YAMAGATA Hiroo (translator): "The Cathedral and the Bazaar"
   http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cb/
2. NOKUBI Takatsugu: "Binary Hacks"
   http://www.oreilly.co.jp/books/4873112885/

3. Robert Ota Dieterich: "Retro Gaming Hacks"
   http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/retrogaminghks/index.html

4. Josh Glover: "Retro Gaming Hacks"
   http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/retrogaminghks/index.html

Anyone else want to step forward out of the shadows?

I heard it will be translate into English if the book will be salable.
So please buy it if you can read Japanese :-)

I would personally be willing to volunteer as a translator if O'Reilly is not planning to translate the book into English for sale.

-Josh