Re: [tlug] Binary Hack

Count me in too .. . my Japanese could use the exercise ; )
-e

On 11/13/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 13/11/06, Al Hoang <hoanga@example.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 10:02:07AM +0900, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:
>
> > And TLUG is the best Japanese/English Linux community, anyone
> > interested in joining me to
> > read it and maybe translate this great Japanese book into English?
>
>         Either way, I'd be happy to try helping translating a few hacks.
> My vocabulary on linkers and binary formats needs some brushing up in
> Japanese anyways.

Count me in on the translation effort as well. This sounds like a
great TLUG project!

I know a Hacks editor from O'Reilly in the US--the guy I worked with
on "Retro Gaming Hacks". Should I contact him to offer our services on
the translation, or would it be best to go through O'Reilly in Japan?

-Josh