[tlug] ltris fullscreen on ibm X40

Hello,

I have a trouble with displaying ltris fullscreen.

When I try to do so, I get an image, which is exactly same size as was
the original window. Around this image I see thick black frame.
Originaly I thougt the problem is resolution and I double checked I have
it in the xorg.conf (640x480x16). Unfortunately, this was not the
problem.

Also someone suggested to me that this is only bios problem. So I went
to the bios and there I have set:
Display: Hw expansion  On

Again, this was not the cause of my problem.

It is an ibm X40 notebook and I run debian testing on it.
ltris version is:  1.0.11-1

Does anybody know what could be the couse or where to look for more
info?

Btw. my highest score is 81600 (lvl. 9) :)))

Best regards
Michal