[tlug] Linux

To Stephen and Stuart:

Hi guys!  Thank you for your input.  At the present time due to finances,
gotta stay with the dialup service since it's only 1200 yen per month which
includes the local connections charges and four "free" hours per month.

Most of the services I checked do not have a local connection point.  Most are
a toll call away.  Of course, I haven't checked them lately so the some
things may have changed.  Could also use cable but that runs close to 10,000
yen per month for internet service.Hi!

Thanks again for your input.  Greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!
--
Hank

Kanotix Easter