[tlug] Request for Help: The 5th International GPLv3 Conference IRC broadcasting stuff

Hello everyone:

My name is Takatsugu Nokubi, a member of The Free Software Initiative
of Japan (FSIJ).

We will hold the 5th Internatonal GPLv3 Conference in Akihabara, Tokyo,
10:00-17:00, Nov., 21-22, 2006.
http://gplv3.fsij.org/

I considered to broadcast the conference via IRC and Ogg/Vorbis,
Theora.  Unfortunately, all of our members are Japanese, so IRC
boradcasting in English is very hard.

Does anyone can help us? If someone can, email me please.

I also blogged it on my blog:
http://aniki.daionet.gr.jp/~knok/blog/blosxom.cgi/2006/11/09#5th-gplv3-conf
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu