Re: [tlug] Xming - COOL!

> The best solution is not to use GUIs at all (after all why would you
> need it?) :-)

Waveform viewer for digital simulation. Kinda hard to do that
with a text-only connection. It would be cool if all such GUIs
had a seperate front-end that could be run on a different
physical machine from the one doing the work but our GUI is
not that smart yet.

Also, I sometimes need to verify a GUI bug on an unreleased
version of the product that cannot be copied over to a system
in Japan. There are manyreasons one might need to run the GUI
remotely.

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org                     for thou art crunchy
                                  and goest well with cheese.