Re: [tlug] Uploading web files into the www

> I would like to know the proper procedure for installing my web files
> into the www folder. Details of my problem are below.
>
>  I recently had a problem with my web page which I am hosting on my
> linux computer running fedora 5. ...

Where is this linux computer: do you only have remote access, or also
direct physical access? Is it a dedicated web server for just your site,
or a dedicated web server for lots of sites? Or also your desktop
machine? Is your www directory a sub-directory of your home directory,
or a sub-directory of something central like /var/www/html?

Anyway as a first suggestion make sure all files are group-owned and
group-readable by apache. That includes all directories under your www
directory.

Darren