Re: [tlug] iPod nano and Linux

On 04/11/06, Godwin Stewart <godwin.stewart@example.com> wrote:

Basically, I'm on the look-out for a reasonable solid-state music
player (I hesitate to use the term MP3 player) that I can hook up to a
Linux system in order to transfer music to/from it.

Well, what do you need in the way of features?

1. Audio codecs? e.g. MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, AAC, FLAAC, etc.
2. Internal memory and/or memory card? SD? MiniSD?

I can recommend one or two players, but I need to know more.

For shame, Godwin! ;)

-Josh