Re: [tlug] CJK Printing from Web Browsers in Debian 3.3.2

On 01/11/06, Bart Mathias <mathias@example.com> wrote:

I can't print CJK text from Thunderbird or Firefox.  I read "CJK
Printing from Web Browsers in Centos 4.2," a thread from last November
about a similar problem with great interest, but I still can't do it.

OK, there are a few things that could be preventing you from doing this successfully, but we'll need a little more information from you before we can help.

1. What model printer are you using?
2. Are you using CUPS or lpr-ng to print?
3. If CUPS, give us *all* the settings of the printer (screen shots of
the UI will probably be the easiest way to give us this).
4. *Everything* revealed by "about:config" when filtered by "print"
(again, a screenshot is probably the way to go).

Cheers,
Josh