Re: [tlug] Flash Player 9 - beta

> "No need to file it, it's an known issue and already in our bug
> system. Work is going into font chaining, to correct the issue.  I
> believe it's also listed in the release notes." Oct 27

Good to know; the release notes on their site are dated Oct 18:
 http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer9/releasenotes.html

> So lets' hope it will be resolved. for flash at least. Now onto acrobat
> reader and evince :-(

Acrobat reader is displaying Japanese okay for me (version 7.0.5). I
remember for older versions needing to install an asian language pack or
something, but I thought the current version just worked. BTW, under
Document menu there is a "Use Local Fonts" toggle. Does that help? (It
made no difference for me, though.)

Darren