Re: [tlug] Linux Zaurus is very cool

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 12:27 +0900, stephen@example.com wrote:

>  > Based on what Stu and Alain said, it sounds like there aren't yet
>  > any Linux distributions that run on the 3200 in a stable way, but
>  > I'd like to confirm that, and get a sense of how unstable they are.

I was playing with pdaxrom on my 3200 for a while, it was really stable
and the video acceleration was neat as well- however it didn't recognize
the Air-H card, so I switched to the cacko rom which has been just fine-
no instability so far, but no video acceleration sadly.

I do have to agree with the subject line of this mail. Very cool indeed.

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen