Re: [tlug] Linux Zaurus is very cool

Joseph Essertier wrote:
3. How about the Syncing software (IntelliSync)? Someone said in a
and a Linux distribution. I have not. I tried to do it while reading
the manual last night for about 2 hours, and gave up in frustration. I
very rarely use Windows, but it would be nice to transfer email and
contact info automatically, so I'll use Windows if I have to.

I have not used the built-in synching software, but KDE Organizer Platform-Independent works really well. It was probably my mail that you are thinking about. Go to
http://www.pi-sync.net/