Re: [tlug] Flash Player 9 - beta

> I just found the Flash 9 beta for Linux has finally been released:
> http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html

How are people getting on with this? I've just installed it, and so far
I've only tried on my own stuff, but Japanese is not displaying. In some
places it displays as boxes, and in other places it is blank space. The
font in the flash code will either be unspecified or "_sans".

I'm using Fedora Core 5, and getting any text to appear in Flash 7
required work (*). So perhaps this is similar and I just need to add a
symlink somewhere? Or is Japanese text just Not Supported Yet?

Darren

*: See #11 on http://macromedia.mplug.org/faq.html