Re: [tlug] Search Engines

On 2006/10/20@??:25, <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
  burlingk> Does anyone know of a web search engine that is sitting
  burlingk> behind a .edu or .org web address? I am .com and .net
  burlingk> challenged at the moment.  Enough of the information I might
  burlingk> look for is sitting on .org sites, but I have to be able to
  burlingk> find them in order to browse them. :)

Possibly you have 443 port open for SSL connections. I have a server in
the wild with SOCK5 listening on port 443 (only for this kind of
emergencies ;). I can make an account for you then you can just
configure your firefox to use it as proxy. This will allow you to browse
the net freely. Provably you also are restricted about using anything
outside 80 and 443 (IM for example) using my middleman you can connect
anything that can talk SOCKS5 through it. (I wont allow you to use P2P
because of the obvious reason)

Let me know and I pass your credentials off-list.

//mauro//