Re: [TLUG] speakers for next TLUG meeting?

Godwin Stewart writes:

 >   - how can your business help open source

Good luck.  My .sig hasn't changed since I got a new one after getting
shit from rms for "XEmacs rules", but nobody but me[1] has ever commented
on it.  :-(

Footnotes:
[1]  Actually, "Gumby" Henckel-Wallace once did, basically to the effect
that "publicly putting it into practice mostly gets you hated."

--
	       Ask not how your business can "do" free software;
	    Ask rather what your business can do for free software.