[TLUG] speakers for next TLUG meeting?

Hi All,

I work with Josh and we were talking about TLUG and he mentioned that
there was a meeting coming up next month and you might be looking for
a speaker.  I'd be happy to give a talk for you guys ( as well as
participating on a regular basis ). Here's some topics I could talk
about.

1. Amazon Web Services - Elastic Compute Cloud [webservices API for
virtual server instances]
(overview or detailed walkthru )

2. Amazon Web Services - Simple Storage Service [ webservices API for
storing files ]
(overview or detailed walkthru )

3. Agile development and Scrum

4. Amazon Web Services Overview

Let me know which one sounds interesting ( either just reply or figure
out who gets to pick ) you don't have to pick just one either.. mix
and match if you like.

Oh, yeah .. .I'm the Amazon Web Services guy in Japan ; )

looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

-e