Re: [tlug] Collection of Responses, mostly on the Reiser thread(s)

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 02:39:35 +0900, "Birkir A. Barkarson"
<birkirb@example.com> wrote:

> What do you mean?  Police Quest was brilliant, I knew all the police
> codes and everything.  And just last week I performed an emergency
> tracheotomy which I picked up after watching some episodes of ER, or
> maybe it was House MD.
>
> Now where did I put that wine bottle...

You mean the one you broke to cut open your patient's trachea?

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

LILO, you've got me on my knees!
	-- David Black, dblack[at]pilot[dot]njin[dot]net, with apologies
	   to Derek and the Dominoes, and Werner Almsberger