Re: [tlug] Hans Reiser arrested on suspiscion of murder

I won't make it to the Nomikai this month.  That is probably not a
surprise by now.  I have just a few more days till I am gone for two
months, and I plan to spend tommorow evening with someone other than a
bunch of drunk guys. *grins*

On behalf of "a bunch of drunk guys" everywhere, I take offense.
If everyone thought like this we would only a have "a bunch of drunk guys who have no-one else" and that, sir, would just be sad, not to mention a little bit creepy.
So we'll have none of it.
;)

Cheers to the bunch!

BAB