Re: [tlug] run on startup, but not too early

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:27:05 +0900
Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com> wrote:

> If, however, I change, for example /mnt/win_d and /mnt/usbdrv to this
> (i.e., simply changing "noauto" to "auto"):
>
> /dev/sda5 /mnt/win_d vfat auto,users,uid=chuck,gid=chuck,exec,umask=000 0 0

Also make sure that the drive gets really mounted by checking the output
of `mount` or /etc/mtab.
If it didn't get mounted for some reason, the mount point will have
different permissions (usually drwxr-xr-x root root).
But this is just another wild guess to your problem.