Re: [tlug] New Desktop Computer

Dave wrote:
> In any case, bottom line is that I've always had full dual core support
> from the outset, without any troubles whatsoever.
>
> Hope that helps.

That is very helpful, thanks. You're the first & only to reply to my
question about that.

Does anyone know about dual core support with Centos?

My other questions again:
Which current motherboard/CPU combinations are good for linux?

I've read of some issues with linux & SATA? Is it an overall issue
or specific cases with certain motherboards? Do I go with SATA or not?

- Jason