Re: [tlug] A4 not letter

Godwin Stewart wrote:

> Acrobat Reader *still* insists on trying to print to US-Letter size.

Is the document "Letter" size?

Acrobat Reader has a option to shrink to document to fit the paper
in your printer. The option appears when you print. Try it both ways.
It's a great way for A4 folks to cope with Letter documents and
vice versa. That alone is a great benefit of Acrobat Reader over
the open source PDF viewers. I wish I knew of an open source PDF
viewer that could do such shrinking.