Re: [tlug] New Desktop Computer

Coincidentally, I'm just now shopping for a new desktop.

Based on some conversation in a prior thread on this topic, I've been looking at the web site of DOS Para, which allows us to build different configurations. One thing I wasn't sure about concerned this:

As for compatability: For video, I would go with nVidia.

DOS Para's machines have options for a few nVidia cards, as well as what they call "on board video" which is the default option for most of their desktop systems. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of option?

Regards,

Chuck