Re: [tlug] outsourcing email service

Micheal Cooper wrote:
# SNIP
PS: There is one thing that moving to hosted Gmail would solve -- one guy insists on using Outlook Express, and I do not have the authority to force him to quit, but we went Gmail, he would have no choice. That kinda interests me.

Hello,

Check out the "settings" section entitled "Forwarding & POP". Your Outlook Express user may still be able to use his preferred mail client.

Regards, Keith