Re: [tlug] Odd cron/crontab result.

<snip>
> I think the script itself has a pb, not crontab.
> You could write a one line script, just writing the date
> in a file somewhere, just to confirm if the problem is
> coming from your script or from cron itself.
<snip>

I agree, that is the most likely possability.  cron itself doesn't
usually enforce limitations on the time as far as I know.  The crontab
file itself is all the configuration that is generally needed.  Whatever
it says, is what it should do.

I know, I am basically being repetative.  ^^;;  Like he said, check the
script. :)