Re: [tlug] Chaos Computer Club's Tim Pritlove: Sep. 14 at Pink Cow

If you're planning on attending Tim Pritlove's presentation
tomorrow, please try to be there at 7:00 if possible, because
we're going to try to start it then. But if not so many people
seem to be there at 7:00, I imagine we'll probably wait for a bit
for more to show up. But it will mostly likely start at 7:30 at
the latest. However, even if you can't manage to make it there
until after 7:30, please come by when you can. I think Tim's
presentation will last at least 60 minutes, and he'll be sticking
around afterwards to meet and talk with people.

And of course feel free to show up even if you haven't done the
RSVP thing yet. In the grand TLUG tradition, I expect that we'll
have a few more TLUGgers there than just the seven or eight people
who have responded so far. And the announcement about the even
also went out in the Pink Cow weekly e-mail newsletter, so that
will likely bring in a few more people as well.

  --Mike