Re: [tlug] Making fun of Linux distributions

(The other one I don't get is the Mandrake one, by the way.)

Teletubbies is a show for very very young children--I think the point is
that Mandrake, now Mandriva, is overly easy to use.   Either that or
they're making fun of the pretty colors.  <shrug>

Teletubbies is in many people opinion quite a silly and way TOO childish show. It had many parodies and jokes about it. Perhaps it's because it was first child
show which became really popular across several european countries.

I think analogy could be that Mandriva is a bit too foul-proof and it can make sick
more experienced users.