Re: [tlug] Open Wireless Locations in Tokyo

On 10/09/06, Matt Gross <mattgross@example.com> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a website which lists locations within
Tokyo (all of Japan would be great) which have open wireless internet
access.

A chap I know from back in Columbus has a promising website:

http://www.nodedb.com/

Unfortunately, I don't see any listings for Tokyo yet. However, if
people who know of wireless hotspots (free or commercial) would care
to list them, we could remedy that. :)

Matt, why don't you list the Seattle's best location?

Cheers,
Josh