[tlug] Open Wireless Locations in Tokyo

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a website which lists locations within
Tokyo (all of Japan would be great) which have open wireless internet
access.

I know that Seattle's Best Coffee Shop in Ginza (
http://www.seabest.co.jp/location/02.html ) has free wireless internet
access and I often stop by to have a coffee and browse the internet. However
they do not advertise this on their website (too bad).

Is anyone aware of such a website which lists locations that have open
wireless internet access in Tokyo/Japan?

Thanks,
Matt