Re: [tlug] Linux/UNIX job opportunities

If the finance industry isn't your cup of tea, we also have a large
player in the healthcare industry who is also searching for a UNIX
guru.

Since the job description is in Japanese, I have provided the link to
the job description on our website in case of character set issues.

http://www.wallstreetjapan.com/job/show/l/jpn/id/1126/as/Unix%2BServer%2BEngineer.html

This position is open to foreigners and Japanese nationals alike, but
I should advise that it requires very fluent Japanese.

And here is the description:

Unix Server Engineer

勤務地: 東京
業種: IT - SEプログラマー
年収: 8-11 M ¥
掲載日: 2006年8月31日

会社概要
One of the most trusted names in the healthcare industry

職務内容
* ITインフラの運用維持管理
* Globalでの共通したITネットワークシステムを構築
* 勤務地は日本ですが、APAC全地域を対象とした運用維持管理の担当