Re: [tlug] [ANN] TLUG Special Nomikai feat. Heinz-M. Graesing

On 02/09/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

           TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group Special "nomikai" feat.
Heinz-M. Graesing

      Date:   September 8th, 2006 (Friday)
      Time:   19:00-21:00
      Place:  Shinseikiya
      Event:  drink and eat (primarily a social activity)
      Costs:  pay as you go
              http://www.hotpepper.jp/s/H000002930/food.html (Japanese)

Unfortunately, due to the time, I could only make reservations for us
for the course:

http://www.hotpepper.jp/s/H000002930/courseC03.html

The course runs Y3480 per person, and of course we will divide up
Heinz's portion (and that of his girlfriend and guest, if TLUGgers are
willing) so that he eats free. So that will make the cost about Y4000
a person (or a little more if numbers are few or we decide to
subsidise the GF and friend).

I hope this does not dissuade anyone from coming, but if it does,
please let me know off-list so that I can adjust the reservation if
needs be.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday night!
-Josh