Re: [tlug] Advice (was: Re: xbuntu on Toshiba Libretto L1 video resolution X11)

On Sep 4, 2006, at 3:59 AM, GMO Unix Erin D. Hughes wrote:

<snip>

The major use for this will be watching tv/movies during my long weekly
commutes to Gotemba and back..... If I cant get the video working
correctly then there is really no point ... I will just put windows back on it and put it on yahoo. Then save my money for a real cool toy like a
Zarus;)!

Do you have a cd-drive from which you can boot for installing windows? or how do you do it? an instruction would be really interesting - never understood how to install the hdd-controller- driver and modify the registry thus it will boot again from windows...

Niels

--
Norrington: Well, well, well Jack Sparrow, isn't it?
Jack Sparrow: Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please sir.