[tlug] Request for speaker for 9-23-2006 technical meeting

Hello,

We will have our standard TLUG technical meeting on 9-23-2006.  We are
going to experiment with the format of the meetings for this one, so
this time we only need one speaker to present.

Would anyone like to volunteer to give a talk for this meeting?  If so
please either talk to the officers at this Friday's nomikai or write
your proposal in reply to this mail.  I will be unavailable until
after the 18th so I am going to leave the decision making of who gets
to talk to the rest of officers.

Thanks,
Zev