Re: [tlug] Language considerations

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:32:41 +0200, David Stibbe gmail
<dstibbe@example.com> wrote:

> Have you ever tried the sci.lang.japan newsgroup ? That is probably
> just what you are looking for.

Trouble is, the newsreader I use (slrn) doesn't "do" Asian text, and
other newsreaders that *do* do it don't isolate my identity from USENET
sufficiently.

Too late, though. A new mailing list has been created on tlug.jp and
with Josh we're just ironing out a minor detail before making the
announcement.

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/acronyms.php

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

The right half of the brain controls the left part of the body. This
means that only left-handed people are in their right mind.