Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] Proposal to move TLUG nomikai to Sept 1st.

On 09/08/06, Mauro Sauco <sauco@example.com> wrote:

Ouch!, sorry for the top posting (I *Have* to top post at work)
Josh, please, do not kick me out the list !, please ! :)

The fact that the above made it to the list is proof that I have lost
my edge. In the old days, you would have been unsubscribed mere
seconds after the offending top-post flopped its foul way onto the
list.

Consider yourself lucky that I have gotten slow in my old age. ;)

-Josh