Re: [tlug] sylpheed-claws: accounts and mailboxes

Hi Botond,

> In Claws, when I create a new POP or local MBOX account, it uses the
> same mailbox I created previously to store the messages (only if I
> create an IMAP or NNTP account it creates a new mailbox). How can I do
> to make it create it in a different mailbox? I tried modifying the
> "default inbox" setting in the "receive" tab (as suggested in the
> manual) but it does nothing

First create a new MH mailbox under File->Add mailbox, then go to
Configuration->edit accounts->edit
On the receive tab, change the default inbox to the newly created mailbox.
Didn't try it, but it should work. If not, just use symlinks :)

It worked. Thanks! As you suggested, the trick is to create first a
new mailbox, and then set the default inbox of the (new or existing)
account to it. Just writing the name of a new mailbox in the default
inbox does not create it.