Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] (gentoo) how to ask for an ebuild or do it myself?
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:21:59 +0900
- From: "Evan Monroig" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] (gentoo) how to ask for an ebuild or do it myself?
Dear Tlug, I am giving gentoo a serious try, and I basically have a working gentoo, only for a few applications that I daily use. One of them is planner-el (for emacs), which works together with remember-el. The planner-el has an ebuild (app-emacs/planner), but not remember-el. A google search led me to this bug  which is one year old, so I doubt the ebuild will ever be made. So my question is: Is there any way for me to (politely) say that I am interested in this to happen, or to make it happen myself? I know nothing of gentoo's packaging except "emerge what-I-want", but I am willing to learn. Pointers welcome (^_^)! Evan  http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=80418
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] iPod considered harmful
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] SD card reader not reading SD cards
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] SD card reader not reading SD cards
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] (gentoo) how to ask for an ebuild or do it myself?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links