Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] iPod considered harmful
- Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:37:52 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] iPod considered harmful
- References: <email@example.com> <1913B761-0C3D-4F6E-86F8-71E1FDADAFC0@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: The XEmacs Project
- User-agent: Gnus/5.1007 (Gnus v5.10.7) XEmacs/21.5-b27 (linux)
>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Glover <email@example.com> writes: Josh> Are there any reasons other than the greed of the current Josh> DRM players why [open-standard DRM] would not work? Am I Josh> overlooking any technical or social problems? Well, it can't be GPLv3, by definition. :-) Precisely what are your objections to current DRM implementations? What would your goals for a DRM that you might use? -- School of Systems and Information Engineering http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp University of Tsukuba Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JAPAN Ask not how you can "do" free software business; ask what your business can "do for" free software.
- Re: [tlug] iPod considered harmful
- From: Josh Glover
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Is having no "iptables" bad?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] iPod considered harmful
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] iPod considered harmful
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links