Re: [tlug] XEmacs: How do you switch between 'buffer tabs'?

On 8/1/06, Al Hoang <hoanga@example.com> wrote:
        I hate replying to myself but it seems xemacs is
far smarter than the author of this email.  Right after
sending the email I decided to experiment more and it
seems just switching between buffers (C-x C-b)
did the right thing and switched to the correct tab
instead of load the buffer into the current buffer tab
I was in.  That's good enough for me for now.

I am not sure what you mean by buffer tabs, and I use gnu emacs, but
you can also try (C-x b) to switch between buffers, and (C-x o) to
switch between 'windows' (emacs terminology)

Evan